[LAD] Luppp live looper

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 22:36:34 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy at autostatic.com>wrote:

> ../src/offlineworker.cpp: In member function ‘int OfflineWorker::**loadAudioBuffer(int,
> int, std::string)’:
> ../src/offlineworker.cpp:190:45: error: ‘const class
> libconfig::ParseException’ has no member named ‘getFile’

I guess the version of libconfig is wrong...  I've got version 1.4.8 here,
and its compiling fine. I've checked the libconfig site for version info as
to what version I need to depend on for the getFile() function, but I
couldn't find relevant info.

I'll update the wscript to depend on 1.4.8, but this is probably a bit of
overkill... oh well!
Committed in git devel, -Harry