[LAD] Luppp live looper

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Sat Jan 14 23:16:34 UTC 2012

On 01/14/2012 11:36 PM, Harry van Haaren wrote:
> I guess the version of libconfig is wrong...  I've got version 1.4.8
> here, and its compiling fine. I've checked the libconfig site for
> version info as to what version I need to depend on for the getFile()
> function, but I couldn't find relevant info.

With that the compile goes through, but executing ./run.sh I get:

Luppp 2.0
Top()  BPM = 127
Creating MASTER AudioTrack ID: -1
Last used dir = /home/ag
Time:process() doing 4th list!
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Glib::FileError'
Aborted

(Running Ubuntu 11.04 here, but with the latest lv2/lilv from svn
installed.)

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag