[LAD] Non Session Management

rosea.grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:55:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

I wonder what the LAD community thinks about Non Session Manager

http://non.tuxfamily.org/nsm/API.html
http://non.tuxfamily.org/nsm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui-gC_ZMeGM
http://youtu.be/xzspJXbEoc0

 From a user POV I must say that it works very smooth at first sight.
It's easy to use and one of the strong points seems to be the
flexibility, e.g. the ability to copy and change existing sessions, run
multiple sessions (also via network). But I cannot comment on the
technical goods and bads of the API and how easy it will be to implement
this in a Jackaudio application. It seems to use OSC messages and
depends only on liblo.

Thanks in advance,
\r