[LAD] [LAU] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:16:09 UTC 2012

"I'm not talking about Linux Multimedia for amateur users or even
necessarily for artists/producers. I'm talking about businesses that use
Linux as their revenue generating platform."

Fair enough. I have no idea about businesses.

"Don't you mean that because "insert favorite application/plugin" is not
ported they will have to learn how to do something differently and that is
too much to ask?"

No, not really.
This is a topic which I have raised many times. I can point you to a couple
of my articles I wrote on the topic, namely these two:

http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=writings&t=linux&a=linux_types
http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=writings&t=linux&a=linux_modular