[LAD] [LAU] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?

Adrian Knoth adi at drcomp.erfurt.thur.de
Sat Oct 13 09:27:04 UTC 2012

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 04:12:37PM +1030, Jonathan Woithe wrote:

Hi!

> Over the next few years I expect thunderbolt interfaces to come to the fore

And even if not, one could still use an ordinary PCIe interface in a
thunderbolt-to-PCIe enclosure.

> The RME UCX and UFX devices are currently not supported by FFADO.  Adding

Though the UCX is not supported by FFADO, it is supported by ALSA if the
device is set to USB 2.0 class compliant mode.

Cheers

--
mail: adi at thur.de  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP/GPG: key via keyserver