[LAD] build troubles with gtklick

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Mon Apr 8 10:38:26 UTC 2013

dominic, ralf, thanks for this hint, however...

On 04/08/2013 02:39 AM, Dominique Michel wrote:
> Le Mon, 08 Apr 2013 01:16:37 +0200,
> Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings at stackingdwarves.net> a écrit :
>>
>>     File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gtklick/klick_backend.py",
>> line 12, in <module>
>>       import liblo
>> ImportError: /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/liblo.so: undefined
>> symbol: lo_address_new_with_proto
>>
>> i have tried both liblo-0.26 and current liblo svn, no luck.
>>
>> now the python paths in this openSUSE tumbleweed install are a
>> horrible mess, with three different python versions and libs
>> in /usr/lib, /usr/lib64, and /usr/local/lib64. but they all seem to
>> be found, and i made sure that the liblo.so mentioned in the error
>> message is actually the one from your pyliblo package (by copying it
>> manually). i removed the build directory of pyliblo for each try, and
>> also recreated liblo.c via cython.
>>
>> how do i proceed to fix this?
>
> python is a mess in itself because we have python 2 and 3, and the
> shebang of many python programs is set as #!/usr/bin/python, which
> doesn't tell the system which version to use.
> You have to adjust the shebangs so that the scripts will use the
> correct version. Something like
>
> #!/usr/bin/python2.7

i've tried both python2 and python2.7 in the hashbang. but the error
remains the same. to me it looks like a pyliblo/liblo version
mismismatch, but i'm not sure....

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister (VDT)

http://stackingdwarves.net