[LAD] making sense of Jack MIDI; or, is this an appropriate use for Jack?

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 10:02:56 UTC 2013

On Friday 15 February 2013 18:41:11 M Donalies wrote:
> I suppose I've been spoiled by the Qt documentation.

Good luck with that. You should know that your new and great benevolent
dictator and guru thinks that Qt is not written in C++, but in some other
dialect that needs to be preprocessed before compiling (which is true, of
course, this is exactly the situation with all C and C++ code using macros and
compiler directives.) He and his followers don't profess great respect for Qt.
The arrogance of youth, I guess.

Regards,
Pedro