[LAD] [ANN] ladspamm - a small c++ library for handling LADSPA plugins

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:51:18 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Ove Karlsen wrote:
> Mentioning LADSPA in 2013 is wildly outdated don´t you think?
>
> I am a professional musician. I am also the developer of the millennium
> plugin suite, which is technically superior in anything it does, compared to
> closed-source variants.

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/millennium_plugin_suite_by_paradox_uncreated

Avg. User Rating: Not Rated - Be the first!
KVR Rank: 3564

> More information on these can be found on my blog. - www.paradoxuncreated.com

They probably can be. Unfortunately it's going to take an army of
archaeologists to dig that out of religion-flavoured posts.  Would you
like to pinpoint the exact posts?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org