[LAD] [ANN] ladspamm - a small c++ library for handling LADSPA plugins

gordonjcp at gjcp.net gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Mon Jan 7 13:17:55 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jan 07, 2013 at 01:23:39PM +0100, Ove Karlsen wrote:

> I am using windows and vst at the moment. I need to do work in a
> professional environment, and linux is not there yet.

On the Linux Audio Developer list, Windows is distinctly offtopic.  I'm not aware of any professional-grade audio software for Windows, or indeed the PC platform at all.

Find me a sequencer that can actually keep time on a PC, and I'll start to consider it suitable for professional use.

--
Gordonjcp MM0YEQ