[LAD] [ANN] ladspamm - a small c++ library for handling LADSPA plugins

Benjamin Bruheim grolgh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:32:57 UTC 2013

This tone is condescending indeed - "toiletwhores" is quite judgemental and
ugly. Please only talk audio engineering here, and not make judgments like
that. I can agree that KVR ain't the arbiter of everything and since
there's no ratings I don't see the point of mentioning it. But your
response is ugly and condescending. Anyway, on-topic.

I did find the interesting pages tho:
http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?page_id=75
and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pxu/files/

I wish you could clarify the license. Eg. LGPL.

Also, LADSPA is a only just-another-pluginformat, and it doesn't really
matter if it is VST or LADSPA. Actually I like LADSPA because it doesn't
make any assumptions about UI. But we just have to accept there's no single
pluginformat since they all cater for different needs. Eg DSSI often ends
up being impossible to use on other platforms since it makes so many
linux-centric assumptions. And there are a handful of more formats too. So
OSS projects just end up supporting an array of plugin-systems anyway.

\\ Benjamin