[LAD] [ANN] ladspamm - a small c++ library for handling LADSPA plugins

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:46:51 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Ove Karlsen wrote:

>>> I am a professional musician. I am also the developer of the millennium
>>> plugin suite, which is technically superior in anything it does, compared
>>> closed-source variants.
> Your condescending tone will be completley ignored. Go back to pleasing your
> satanfriends fantasyconcepts in their, and the object that moves on it´s
> own. And KvR is trash, and I have alway outperformed them, sometimes in
> DAYS, what they have claimed to do for YEARS. Any opinion of KvR is
> completely invalid, and they protect gay toiletwhores. Anyone who does that
> can not be expected to have the mind to do quality engineering. Continue to
> be offensive, and gain full-life ban and ignore from my part.

Dear Ove,

In a list where probably every 2nd subscriber wrote a limiter, using
expressions like "technically superior" is a call for cutting
bullshit.

But hey, I'm quite prepared to give you a hug for every insult you made :)

I know, arguing about offtopic things seems so much more fun to you,
but let's get back on topic, shall we?

> What about a professional mixer, used system wide, where you can apply effects, eq, routing etc.

As a matter of fact, we have that. It's in PulseAudio 3.0, except
there's no UI for that yet, not until pavucontrol is released.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org