[LAD] CAPS- 0.9.7

bart at magnetophon.nl bart at magnetophon.nl
Tue Jan 29 20:45:11 UTC 2013

Hi Tim,

I'm not at my studio-PC atm, but I'm 99% sure the session started with no
amps on the channels that have one now. (<maybe> one out of 5)

I will check asap and let you know if removing and reintroducing the plugs
fixes things.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help resolve this.

Best,
Bart.