[LAD] qmidiroute

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Wed Nov 6 08:33:39 UTC 2013

On 06-11-13 08:47, Thijs van severen wrote:
> hi all
>
> does anyone know if qmidiroute is still alive, and if so, who is currently
> maintaining it ?
> i found this git repo : https://github.com/royvegard/qmidiroute
> but i cant find a way to contact the owner of this repo (Roy Vegard Ovesen)
>
> grtz
> Thijs

Hello Thijs,

QMidiRoute used to be part of the alsamodular project:
http://alsamodular.sourceforge.net/
Guess it still is? Latest additions have been made by emuse and if I'm
not mistaken that's Frank Kober's handle who's currently maintaining
QMidiArp. But did you find a bug or do you have a question about the
functionality of QMidiRoute?

Best,

Jeremy