[LAD] qmidiroute

Thijs van severen thijsvanseveren at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:19:49 UTC 2013

Hi Jeremy

no bug, but i'm looking for a way to change the config of qmidiroute (in
other words : the routes/filters in qmidiroute) on the fly.

the reason why i'm asking this is because i'm working on a _live_ setup
that involves several softsynths that need to be configured/connected in
different ways depending on the song.
so the goal is to have a single button on my midi controller for each
configuration (currently 1song=1config)
so when i hit that button the correct routes/filters for song 1 are loaded
in qmidiarp  (+the softsynths are set to the correct preset, but that
already works)

i guess i'm looking for a way to load a qmidiroute preset based on an
incoming midi message
i was thinking about adding a new output type ('local program change' or
something like that) where you could then configure the name of the preset
you want to load ...
by adding a new output type i could also make use of the existing input
filter settings

any ideas ?

grtz
Thijs