[LAD] New kid on the block

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Apr 5 17:14:25 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 22:31 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
> I, and a number of other people, have found that yoshi is consistently more
> stable, reliable and less prone to xruns under stress.

I didn't experience that. I experienced that Yoshimi is only available
by packages nowadays and SynAddBla is droped, but also that Yoshimi's
default settings differ to SynAddSnip's default settings for the
packages and that by the default settings SynAddFoo's caused a better
sound quality. In the end they are both ok for the end user, I only care
about odd defaults.