[LAD] Software sound

W.Boeke w.boeke at upcmail.nl
Thu Aug 28 13:52:50 UTC 2014

Hi Ralph,
You didn't really read my post didn't you? You are slghtly off-topic, it reads like the catalogus of a keyboard shop. Look at the name of this forum. Linux: that is about software. Developers: that
are people interested in creating something new, not in purchaging all kinds of gear.

Still: thanks for the information.
W.