[LAD] Audio Levitation

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Jan 7 04:27:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, January 7, 2014 12:11 pm, Paul Davis wrote:

> Compare and contrast for interesting sociological effect, if you will, to
> the treatment received by Galileo.

Evans wasn't killed for his thoughts but other people are still getting
taken out regularly by the establishment.  Barnaby Jack, Aaron Swartz,
etc...

Anyway, the same forces leveraged for acoustic levitation appear to have a
wide range of uses.  IIUC, that French paper fingers it as a useful method
for knocking out tumors and blood clots with an ultrasound machine. I've
witnessed it being used for the latter when my wife was pregnant.

The crux is that it can create powerful and interesting tools if used
appropriately. It can also be used to create WMD's if used
inappropriately. Kind of takes the wind out of the whole Iran Nuclear
issue if anyone with a powerful enough computer and a handle on Audio
engineering can create a neutron bomb with supplies from the corner store
or the local medical facility.

How does the CIA and the NSA plan to stop "the terrorists" from building
one of those? Will we see them being dropped from plans in Syria next or
is Al Quaida going to be funded by the Saudis to stage another false flag
attack using French weapons built in Russia so the US has a suitable
reason for launching an airstrike on behalf of Israel under cover of the
latest UN Security Council Resolution which the Chinese vetoed with
Iranian support as observers?

But I digress again. Tsk, Tsk., me.

--
Patrick Shirkey