[LAD] [paul at linuxaudiosystems.com: [Jack-Devel] jackaudio.org website shut down due to hacking]

Markus Seeber markus.seeber at spectralbird.de
Sun Jun 1 09:35:24 UTC 2014

On 05/30/2014 10:00 PM, Adrian Knoth wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm sure there must be users out there who are familiar with web stuff
> and are burning to help their favourite inter-application audio
> framework. ;)
>
> Step up, please.
>

> PS: There is also a semi-complete move to GH-pages. If your're familiar
> with github, you could be the ideal volunteer. ;)
>
> Cheers

Hi,
GitHub-pages means, some kind of static site generator may be used?
Sounds good to me, even tough I'm not a web developer, getting some
experience something doesn't sound that bad.

I'd like to evaluate what i can do, would you make a list of contents
and requirements for a new page?

I got this from the other list:
> * the FAQ
>    * applications list
>    * API documentation
>    * stuff that was on trac.jackaudio.org (which is a wiki)

Is the Trac currently used as a Project-management tool and will it stay
as such, or is it just used as a wiki? Maybe it's time to go through the
Information on the site and throw out some old stuff during the process.

TL;DR
I'd like to take this on, but it will take some time, as i have to get
into these things and certainly won't be using Drupal ;)

-Markus