[LAD] C++ guide

Sakari Bergen sakari.bergen at beatwaves.net
Sat Jun 14 10:46:31 UTC 2014

Googling for C++ books gave this as the first result:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/388242/the-definitive-c-book-guide-and-list
Based on my readings and what I've heard from others, that is an excellent list.

As for online references, cplusplus.com is generally considered low
quality, and contains lots of errors, cppreference.com is a lot better
(at least the english version).

If you use IRC, there's ##c++ and ##c++-general available on Freenode
for discussing stuff with people. Both are active channels, but ##c++
is very strict about what's on topic: only discuss stuff related
directly to the standard there :)

-Sakari-