[LAD] The modular audio chronicles ep. 1

Etienne Rouge contact at e-rouge.net
Wed Jun 25 12:05:28 UTC 2014

Hello,

just to clarify things, I don't expect support from the mail I sent...
this thread would be a complete chaos if I wanted you to give me
solutions to each problem I faced :p

That said, you bet the first thing I did was : guitarix --help-all. And
I saw there's a -f to load a preset.

But as of this day I still haven't found how to export anything (and
~/.config is empty).

But again, this is not my point. We all know that a quick and easy
session load is deadly imprtant. When you wanna record something right
between work and cooking dine, you don't want to waste a couple of hours
trying to find out what command you need to type and you don't want to
have to find the preset you used on a specific song.

Until NSM patch and L1 are supported by all sofwares, I think it's
really important to standardize commands (with standardized options) and
a common save files location (.config/name_of_software).

Most of you already do that and I thank you deeply !

cheers !