[LAD] open ALSA device

Martin Lohberger elektm.alsa at gmail.com
Thu May 22 05:13:40 UTC 2014

i already have a ladspa-plugin that process my audio data. this works fine
without any problems.
Due to an adaption of the functionality of my system, i want to add a
function that determines if the system works properly. This function should
send an audio signal, that is recorded afterwards. And this should also
work while no application (aplay, skype etc.) uses alsa.

Due to this I want to know if it's possible to use a plugin or an other
virtual device that "keeps the floor".