[LAD] Experience driven design and Linux Audio

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:39:51 UTC 2014

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Joël Krähemann <weedlight at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why doesn't Harry learn howto do a dial. I just take a look at his code
> and it just sucks.

Hi Joel,

The topic isn't the quality of my code: I'm sorry to hear you feel it
"just sucks". If you wish to discuss the quality of code, please
contact me directly by email, or start a new thread with an
appropriate topic.

But please, lets not stray away from the topic at hand: which is
desining user-interfaces with the objective to improve the experience
of using a piece of software, and not directly focussing on the
features that the software provides.

I welcome your input in this mailing-list thread on how we can make
FLOSS / Linux Audio programs have a better user experience.
Cheers, -Harry

--

http://www.openavproductions.com