[LAD] [LAU] A couple of new plugins

Cedric Roux sed at free.fr
Sat May 2 20:25:53 UTC 2015

See below, copy of a message from guitarix-dev mailing list
for where the schematics come from.

Am 16.04.2015 um 12:32 schrieb Gianfranco Ceccolini:
 > Hi everyone
 >
 > On behalf of the MOD Team I’d like to congratulate the Guitarix team
 > for winning the First Faust Open Source SW competition.

Hi Gian

Many thanks,
indeed I'm a bit proud about it. :-)

 > We have been using Guitarix from the very beginning of our development
 > and since then, the GX team has embraced us.

You are welcome, you know it!

 > That said, we are very happy for your more than deserved success.
 >
 > Also, I’d like to congratulate for the new release of Guitarix with
 > the new distortion plugins that used the AmpSim toolkit. What a
 > powerful tool. I can’t wait to test them on the MOD.

Well, they are still not released, just in the git repository for the
brave follower. But I guess the next release will be a "Big one", with a
couple of new plugs and the new design by Markus.
Maybe we make a version number jump to cover the changes.

 > Last but not least, I have a nice contribution. Here is a link for the
 > zipped www.schematicheaven.com
 > <http://www.schematicheaven.com> website. They have recently gone
 > offline but I managed to download the entire content before it did.
 > With the AmpSim toolkit working I think that this collection of
 > schematics might be a nice gift :-)
 >
 > You can download it at
 > www.ceccolini.com.br/www.schematicheaven.com.zip
 > <http://www.ceccolini.com.br/www.schematicheaven.com.zip>

Downloaded!
That's great man, I mean I can still reach schematicheaven here, but
it's a must have when the AmpSim Toolkit grow, and I can't risk to loose
this resource.

 > Hope you all have fun and congratulations one more time!!

Well, thanks to you and your team, hope you've had a great time on the
LAC and fell good in Berlin.

regards
hermann