[LAD] [LAU] A couple of new plugins

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat May 2 21:12:57 UTC 2015

Am 02.05.2015 um 22:25 schrieb Cedric Roux:
> See below, copy of a message from guitarix-dev mailing list
> for where the schematics come from.
>
> On 05/02/2015 08:15 PM, Gerald Mwangi wrote:
>> Hi Hermann, Congratulations.
>> I was wondering, how do you accomplish this work?
>> Do actually own the pedals? Where do you get the circuit diagrams?
>> How do you mathematically simulate the electronic components?
>> Gerald
>>
>> On 01.05.2015 19:25, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>>> Next to the Fuzz pedals, I've now employed the old Wah pedals, so far
>>> I've emulated the
>>>
>>> Vox Wah V847
>>

> Am 16.04.2015 um 12:32 schrieb Gianfranco Ceccolini:
> . . .
> > Last but not least, I have a nice contribution. Here is a link for the
> > zipped www.schematicheaven.com
> > <http://www.schematicheaven.com> website. They have recently gone
> > offline but I managed to download the entire content before it did.
> > With the AmpSim toolkit working I think that this collection of
> > schematics might be a nice gift :-)

Hi

Well, schematicheaven is a great resource, a couple of circuits I used
comes from there.
A other resource I use is The Free Information Society:
http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schempage.php?cat=1

And No, I didn't own all those pedals. I compare just by ear and by plot.

The ampsim toolkit (dk_simulator) is a framework written in python, the
underlying idea comes from this master thesis by  JAROMÍR MAČÁK :
http://www.vutbr.cz/www_base/zav_prace_soubor_verejne.php?file_id=60090

regards
hermann