[LAD] cpu spikes

Fokke de Jong fokkedejong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:03:14 UTC 2016

>>  16:          0          0          0          0   IO-APIC   16-fasteoi   madifx

The madifx is my sound card. I have no idea what the fasteoi is though…(anyone ?)
I have have 3 PCIe slots, one of them and the cars doesn’t show up at all, the other 2 both have the result above.
The last time a had to deal with IRQ’s directly was when is was trying to install a soundblaster in an 486… :-)

fokke