[LAD] qjackctl segfault

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Sat Oct 8 19:59:10 UTC 2016

On Sat, Oct 08, 2016 at 07:04:48PM +0000, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

> spot on! confirmed here too on v0.4.3+
>
> so, for the time being, do not ever set this Setup / Misc / "Single
> application instance" option to anything else but true.

The only problem is that I need it to be disabled.

And now you'll probably say that it doesn't make sense to run
two Jack instances on the same machine. First, that isn't true,
and second that is not what I'm doing.

Simple fact is tht this 'single instance' thing is broken.
Even doing a ssh -X to another machine and running qjackctl
there counts as a second instance. In other words it checks
the wrong thing: the main window instead of the process.

Ciao,

-
FA