[LAD] zita-n2j is not finding Jack.

Mario Sottile mariomey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:35:01 UTC 2016

System: Ubuntu Mate 14.04.

Hi, there. With some problems that I could resolve, I compiled with success:

- zita-resampler-1.3.0
- zita-njbridge-0.1.1

I did this in two computers. Now, in one computer, I run zita-j2n with
success. In Patchage, I can see the Jack server, it is there. I connect
PureData to it.

Now, in the other computer, I try to run zita-n2j and it says:

/mario at circo3d:~$ zita-j2n --jname zita --chan 2 192.168.1.41 8800//
//Cannot read socket fd = 6 err = Success//
//CheckRes error//
//JackSocketClientChannel read fail//
//Fatal error condition, terminating.//
//Server is not running//
//Server is not running//
/
... but Jack is running. I use QjackCtl, but I tried with jackd from
command line and it tells me the same error.
In this computer, zita-n2j runs well.

What's happening with zita-j2n?
Is Kokkini Zita in this list?

Thanks in advance.