[LAD] Forgive me, for I have sinned, or: toss your Macintosh, as fast and wide as you can.

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:40:16 UTC 2017

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Jörn Nettingsmeier <
nettings at stackingdwarves.net> wrote:

> Long story short: don't.

Holy cow.

I like funny war stories like these. Of course it's only funny if you're
not bitten yourself. :( I feel with you.

At least you got a 2013 MB which is still half-decent hardware compared to
the fancy shiny thingies they sell for premium prices these days. Where you
can gain root without a password and need a USB-C dongle of substantial
size to connect to just about *any* kind of useful, non-snowflake
peripheral. Well, at least it connects to your power supply, isn't that
great? :)

Take care,
Albert

--