[LAD] Forgive me, for I have sinned, or: toss your Macintosh, as fast and wide as you can.

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 12:30:59 UTC 2017

In my experience, an update can easily kill your system - and that happened
to me more than once. And since I am not a customer, developers on the
other end must not worry about what happens. I mean, nobody owes the user
anything. "Fix it yourself, man". And it's fair.

--
Louigi Verona
https://www.patreon.com/droning