[LAD] What's with Nedko Arnaudov?

Simon van der Veldt simon.vanderveldt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 19:37:53 UTC 2017

I sent Nedko a mail about 6 months ago asking similar questions, to which
he kindly replied. The short version of the answer was no real plans for
ladish, but he did want to bring the ladish site back up.
I didn't ask anything regarding a2jmidid because it's been working
perfectly for me.

If you want to know more I'd suggest to try sending him an e-mail :)

Cheers,
Simon