[LAD] Carla (was... whatever)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Dec 10 10:25:26 UTC 2017

Off-topic:

On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 10:51:43 +0100, Filipe Coelho wrote:
>In case you did not notice from me and Rui, we Portuguese people like
>to support as much stuff as possible :)

Not really. For example, record a few audio tracks with Qtractor using
a low frame size, while you mute several tracks to avoid xruns. Then
for mixing purpose increase the frame size and enable all tracks. Oops,
the already not that good latency compensation, gets a little bit more
out of sync, in relation to the MIDI tracks ;).