[LAD] youtube blocks LAC 2017 May 18 AM

Thomas Cipierre thomas.cipierre at hotmail.fr
Tue May 23 04:59:53 UTC 2017

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your feedback – it was a real pleasure working on this LAC, meet your amazing and sharing community, and have a glimpse at so many interesting projects runned by skilled people.

Unfortunately we didn't get talking - next LAC perhaps? :D

Sure! But let me throw a big hot potato here : Where is it going to be actually? ;)

All the best,