[LAD] ( Custom Arch Linux or Custom Ubuntu Studio ) for ( Proffesional Audio & Game Audio Development )

Juan BioSound biosoundsystems at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 18:28:29 CEST 2018

Hi !!!

I've been some years with linux but I'm not an expert. I only use Ubuntu,
Ubuntu Studio and CentOS for 10 years.

Now, I want to be a proffesional audio developer, and is VERY FRUSTATING to
my return to windows.

So,

[ 1 ] I want build a custom live linux system in USB or CD...for audio
production for audio designers and enginners and for evangelist linux as I
can.

[ 2 ] I want, also, some way to build audio game engine tools, but Unreal4
or Unity 3D isn't work on linux at now, some suggest for my frustation ???

I look up for a custom bootstrap on github for that but I dont find some
script done yet.

I want learn to have all control on my hands, and my best are Open Source.

Any help and/or Collaboration ???

So, Where I should become ?

Thanks very much,

Juan