[LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.9.9 - Summer'19 Release batch #3
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Wed Jul 24 09:29:06 CEST 2019
For the third time and hopefully the last in the current northern
estival season comes the final 'batch-of-one':
Qtractor 0.9.9 (summer'19) is out!
These are the changes for this Summer'19 release:
- Fixed editing and display of 'Pgm Change' events on the MIDI clip
editor (aka. piano-roll).
- Introducing tempo/beat-detection support on the Clip / Tempo Adjust...
dialog (provided libaubio >= 0.4.1 is available); and now also featured
with some rough visual clues ;).
- Updated for the newer Qt5 development tools (>= 5.13).
- Imply asking for a brand new filename (ie. Save As...) whenever the
session file original sample-rate differs from the current audio device
engine (ie. JACK).
- Configure updated to check for qtchooser availability.
- Fix MIDI through for LV2 plug-ins that have no MIDI output event/atom
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  packages:
Wiki (help still wanted!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
Enjoy && Lots of fun.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
More information about the Linux-audio-dev