[LAD] jackdbus log controls?

Ethan Funk ethan at redmountainradio.com
Mon Nov 25 17:19:42 CET 2019

Log rotation is not what I could consider the "correct" solution.  But
I guess it's what I have to do for now until a log-level control is
implemented. All the little things my application needs to take care of
on a users system is getting really complicated.  I am of the opinion
that default log levels should be low, with the option to get more
verbose when the user is interested in the extra information only.
Good to know others folks are see this as a bug as well.
Thanks everyone.
Ethan...