[LAD] dssi-vst lives again. Some kernel futex patches applied?

Tim termtech at rogers.com
Sun Feb 16 23:24:53 CET 2020

Hi all. Long time no talk. Sorry for the cross-post.

When I last tried dssi-vst in November, I got it running
  but with a continuous stream of errors and xruns.
That was apparently caused by kernel futex problems.
dssi-vst was assumed dead.

But I just tried again and it's working 100% no errors or xruns.

Seems maybe these kernel futex patches have been applied?
https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/7/30/1399
https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/7/30/1398

Anyone in a position to try and verify?
May have to edit a wee path or two in the Makefile.

I can't believe it, it's working for over an hour now...

Thanks.
Tim.