[LAD] Looking for some jackd debugging help

Ethan Funk ethan at redmountainradio.com
Sun Jun 14 03:07:07 CEST 2020

Thanks.  I found autojack, and know just enough Python to make some
sense of it.  I am still confused as to where autojack is getting the
64 value.  I easily found...
                procin =
subprocess.Popen(                    ["/usr/bin/zita-a2j", "-j",
f"{ldev}-in", "-d", f"hw:{ldev}", "-r", dsr, "-p",
def_config['ZFRAME'],                     "-n", def_config['PERIOD'],
"-c", "100"], shell=False)
...which would seem to pull the -p parameter from the def_config array.
And I see that  it's default value is 512, set early on in the code.
However, I assume this value is over ridden by my saved session setting
of 128 at some point when the code gets going.  Where is the 64 coming
from? Maybe ZFRAME is set by the GUI to half frames?
In some ways Python does make life easier than C.  I can just edit the
file with a "* 2" or "* 4", log out and back in again and go.  I assume
you are part of the group of people behind this project... so thank
you!
-Ethan