[LAD] [LAU] Release: New Session Manager Version 1.3

rosea.grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 11:17:49 CEST 2020

Quite a hijack...

No credits to the original author in the release announcement, which is
quite disrespectful. He did finally solve the session management problem
on Linuxaudio with Non-Session-Manager after several attempts by some
serious skilled programmers.

Release around midnight Europe time.

Very classy guys.

I've had e-mail contact with Nils twice about NSM this week. No word
about this hijack/fork. All though I understand in some way that a fork
is a logical consequence and I'm not totally against (maybe the timing),
you guys really act like little boys or girls in high-school.

Disappointing.