[LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.9.17 - An End-of-Summer'20 Release
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue Sep 15 18:02:46 CEST 2020
So long Summer'20,
Qtractor 0.9.17 (end-of-summer'20) is released!
- Early fixing to build for Qt >= 6.0.0 and the C++17 standard.
- Fixed crash when changing an auto-monitored audio track's number of
channels due on switching its audio output bus.
- Avoid a complete track re-open when changing properties, unless either
input or output buses are changed.
- Fixed custom track icon selection when none is currently set.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  package:
Wiki (outdated; help wanted!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
Keep the fun! Stay healthy!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
More information about the Linux-audio-dev