[LAD] new-session-management on jackaudio.org

Filipe Coelho falktx at falktx.com
Mon Apr 5 21:41:38 CEST 2021

On 05/04/21 20:31, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

> besides all the non-technical issues that I won't repeat here, i
> should say that was a disgraceful move to begin with, that
> (double-handledly) resulted in what you all know (and/or chose to
> ignore).

Sorry but what exactly the move to jackaudio.org resulted in, really?
I am not joking, this is an honest and real question.

And I am not talking about points that have already been answered.
I believe the reasons for the move were already well explained.
(Wherever people agree with them or not is a different matter)

I only see you being the single developer/jack-related-person against
such move. Would be interesting to hear other opinions.

PS: the point of the previous email was not about you