[LAD] Is there an LV2 plugin that can add echo like echo added by large cathedrals?

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Wed Apr 7 13:09:58 CEST 2021

You are looking for impulse response (IR) / convolution plugins.

Some of such plugins:

KlangFalter from DISTRHO Ports:
   https://distrho.sourceforge.io/ports.php/
   https://github.com/DISTRHO/DISTRHO-Ports

Convolver reverb plugins shipped with Guitarix:
   https://guitarix.org/

IR.lv2:
   https://github.com/Anchakor/ir.lv2

and probably many more.

The impulse response files (the echo/reverb recorded) can also be found
online free and paid. Some may be shipped with the plugins (Guitarix
comes with 'greathall.wav' file).

Jacek