[LAD] READ THIS IF YOU CARE ABOUT FREEDOM! Fwd: [LAA] Non DAW release including Non Session Manager (i.e. the real NSM)

Thomas Brand tom at trellis.ch
Fri Jan 29 17:46:11 CET 2021

OMG, so silly.

I've read the Mail vom J. Lilies with interest. It reflects to some
degree similar issues I've encountered. Banning the OP because of this
mail is insane. It gives hints on that Filipe Coelho is disliked also by
others, because of several actions and deficiencies.

So that's why I ask you David Runge to undo the ban. The OP is not the
core of the problem. By removing OP, you remove symptoms only.

Cheers