[LAD] Programming LV2 plugin from scratch tutorial video series

Hanspeter Portner dev at open-music-kontrollers.ch
Wed Oct 20 09:31:13 CEST 2021

On 20.10.21 00:39, David Robillard wrote:
> On Tue, 2021-10-19 at 22:51 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 16:58:39 -0400
>> David Robillard <d at drobilla.net> wrote:

>>> That's rather strange.  Most hosts don't even do internet access
>>> whatsoever, and even if they did, I can't imagine why they'd be
>>> trying
>>> to fetch these ones.
>>>
>>> Which host?
>>
>> I must admit I can't find this now. I haven't checked for a long
>> time, so I'll
>> be the first to say I might have originally misinterpreted what I
>> saw.
>
> Sounds like a bad error message to me.

This may have shown up in a bug report with output from *lv2lint*.
The latter can check for existence of license/homepage/plugin URLs.
But there's no need to freak out for the average paranoid, it's a
double opt-in: The feature *must* manually be enabled at compile-
time and *must* manually be enabled at runtime ;-)