[LAD] Reminder: Calls for SMC-22 (Saint-Étienne, France) Are Still Open

Stéphane Letz letz at grame.fr
Tue Jan 11 11:00:36 CET 2022

Hi everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that the various calls for the 2022 Sound and Music Conference (SMC-22) that will take place in Saint-Étienne (France) on June 4-12, 2022 are still open: https://smc22.grame.fr/calls.html

We welcome scientific, industry-oriented, and artistic submissions until February 8th (submission must be registered on the submission portal by February 1st, though). These are strict deadlines!

We remain at your disposal if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you in Saint-Étienne this Spring!

Best,

Romain Michon, Laurent Pottier, Yann Orlarey, Constantin Basica, Jérôme Villeneuve (SMC-22 Chairs)