[LAD] Pipewire help?

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Sun Jan 23 14:42:53 CET 2022

Am So., 23. Jan. 2022 um 01:42 Uhr schrieb John Murphy <
rosegardener at freeode.co.uk>:

> I don't see a connection line in QJackCtl's Connections, but it's there.
> Maybe I'll try some variations on the audio.position settings.

Please, try to delete ~/.config/rncbc.org/QjackCtl.conf . That solved the
"connections invisible for QJackCtl" issue for me after months, see
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/issues/1282#note_1074623
. (I actually deleted the whole ~/.config/rncbc.org/ directory but I don't
think there was anything else in it than the QJackCtl.conf file)

Kind regards,
Felix