[LAD] Pipewire help?

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Sun Jan 23 18:24:33 CET 2022

On 1/23/22 13:42, Felix Homann wrote:
> Am So., 23. Jan. 2022 um 01:42 Uhr schrieb John Murphy
> <rosegardener at freeode.co.uk <mailto:rosegardener at freeode.co.uk>>:
>
>     I don't see a connection line in QJackCtl's Connections, but it's there.
>     Maybe I'll try some variations on the audio.position settings.
>

> Please, try to delete ~/.config/rncbc.org/QjackCtl.conf
> <http://rncbc.org/QjackCtl.conf> . That solved the "connections
> invisible for QJackCtl" issue for me after months, see
> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/issues/1282#note_1074623
> <https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/issues/1282#note_1074623>
> . (I actually deleted the whole ~/.config/rncbc.org/ <http://rncbc.org/>
> directory but I don't think there was anything else in it than the
> QJackCtl.conf file)

some users out there may have something else important under
~/.config/rncbc.org/..., which is the place all qstuff stores their
configuration and user preferences files; even the new qpwgraph [1]
stores its things there ;)

so please, try to remove ~/.config/rncbc.org/QjackCtl.conf and only!

cheers
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org