[LAT] [Fwd: [pure:dyne] a working rt-kernel -- please test]

krgn k.gebbert at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 03:11:51 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 12:04 AM, krgn <k.gebbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> one or 2 quick addedums:
>
> ubuntu hardy kernel works great for me. it is presumably compiled with a
> different version of gcc, 4.2.3. could this be the source of the problems?

oops, I sent too early: one thing I will test is to compile the exact
version of ubuntu kernel with same config on my machine and run it - if it
hard locks that I'll look into how to change the default compiler and try to
compile the other kernels with that, just to rule this out as a source for
problems.

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-kernel@lists.debian.org/msg32314.html