[linux-audio-user] Csound for Linux

kevin ernste kevinernste at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 15:10:00 EST 2002

Art -

I would recommend Istvan Varga's most recent
offerings:

http://www.csounds.com/istvan/default.html

And if you are interested in things like score
preprocessors (note event generators...who has time to
type scores anymore?), I would look at  Mikel Kuehn's
nGen:

...or my personal favorite, Score11:

http://www.esm.rochester.edu/download.html

Kevin