[linux-audio-user] Csound for Linux

Art Moore g3art at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 19:53:01 EST 2002

right, but I got the symlinks made and all that. I
also had to remove the options "align-loops=4' and
'align-jumps=4', I get this error right off when they
are enabled:

cc1: Invalid option `align-loops=4'
cc1: Invalid option `align-jumps=4'
make: *** [main.o] Error 1

so I disable them, it goes for a while and then this
is what I get:

/usr/local/csoundofficial/cvanal.c:203: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/cvanal.c:208: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
pvlook.o: In function `pvlook':
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:169: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:176: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:176: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:176: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:189: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:189: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:189: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:200: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:205: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:205: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:205: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:217: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:217: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
/usr/local/csoundofficial/pvlook.c:217: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
dnoise.o: In function `dnoise':
/usr/local/csoundofficial/dnoise.c:319: relocation
truncated to fit: R_PPC_REL24 POLL_EVENTS
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [csound] Error 1

This is a little frustrating, and I'm doing everything
on my PowerPC laptop, which isn't the best test
computer for setting this up, but hey it's what I got.
Well I hope someone has some idea, or I might have to
end up joining the csound-devel list.

Art