[linux-audio-user] [admin] list policy, non-member posting

Ian Bell ian at ruffrecords.worldonline.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 12:48:00 EST 2002

On Monday 09 Dec 2002 10:28 am, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> hi everyone !
>
> lately, the number of posting attempts from non-members has risen to a
> point where i'm just rejecting them without reading each one and checking
> if it's on-topic or has already been sent to the list from another
> account.

I think some of the blame is mine.  I try to be consistent in the email
address I use to post to the various groups to which I belong but I don't
always get it right.  I got a couple of rejected posts from this group
recently and had to check the headers to see what which of my email addresses
it refered to.  I have set up a linux-audio-user identity in kmail so
hopefully I won't make the mstake again.  Hope this gets straight thru!

Ian